Monday, November 17, 2008

Mom's Day Off

Dear Matt,

Just in case when you come home tonight and see the house and think "what have you guys done today" you should know:

- the pile of clothes on the bed are clean
- the box in the hallway is stuff I am taking to D.I. (see I decluttered)
- all the books on Emerson's floor is what he was doing while I was organizing his closet
- notice the spare tire isn't on the Honda anymore?
- Emerson is happy because we have eaten breakfast and lunch!
- the maze on the bathroom floor is what Emerson did while I actually got ready before noon today
- the newspapers may be in small piles on the living room floor because I am about to organize my coupons

I hope that clears things up.

I love you!

8 loves:

Corynn said...

I think that will make it easier for Matt to understand... Mommy was very busy, even if the house doesn't really reflect it!

Laura said...

Ain't it the truth?!? :-)

Tim and Jennifer said...

Sounds like my every day. Also sounds like you need a day off of your day off!

Kara Jones said...

WHoa! look at how big and cute Emerson is!
Check out quintonandkara.blogspot.com
Just like you guys, Gibson is THE REASON FOR THE BLOG.

Kara Jones said...

P.s.
Vote for my vignette @ shabbyapple.com
My design is the one called "TIMES SQUARE COUNTDOWN"

Joran said...

Every once in a while I wonder WHY can't the house stay clean!? oh yeah I have three boys tearing it up right behind me or while i'm feeding or changing the baby. I love it when i'm at work, then josh gets a small 4hr dose of what goes on the 10hrs during the day i'm with the wrecking crew.

Joran said...

Can't wait for those 8 days of someone else cleaning up the messes.

Team Dana said...

Matt way to smart to ever make a comment like that! Right? :)