Sunday, November 9, 2008

embrodiery

I leared how to embrodier. I made these little silhouetts to go up in Emerson's room. The giraffe was sooo hard! But I'm glad I did them.
I'm not a fan of how they look hanging up here so I need to figure something else out. But this shows each one I did. This is the fabric his bedding and curtians are made out of.

Emerson walking around his bed today. He thought he was sooo funny.


This last week Emerson has become obsessed with movies. He would never watch them before but all week he would go find a movie and bring it to me. I don't know why this sudden need for TV. But it's pretty hard to say no since the kid learned how to say please this week too. He goes around signing PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I love it. He'll also do more and thank you if you ask him to.





5 loves:

Tim and Jennifer said...

You sure are talented! How do you find time for all these things?? Did you do it on a machine or by hand? I think that they would look great above the crib in frames!

Laura said...

The embroidery looks great! I have no ideas for what to do with them. And I love the picture of Matt and Emerson. Cute!

Corynn said...

I wanna learn how to do the embroidery. I think I could make some really cute burp cloths!

Sherry said...

That picture is so cute of Emerson and Matt! Also I was looking at the sewing machine book again and thought is that embroidery or applique? Hum? It doesn't really matter because they turned out cute and you did it ALL BY YOURSELF! :-)

megan said...

They turned out awesome! That is so funny that Emerson all the sudden loves movies. That could work out wonderfully in your favor