The other hygienist I work with, Michelle, has a little boy a few months younger than Emerson. We took them swimming last Friday, at one of the community pools in my neighborhood. This was Jack's first time swimming and he did great. It's funny to see the difference between the two. Emerson kicks his feet and splashes a ton. Jack is mellow an laid back. Michelle forgot her camera so I took a bunch for her.

On our way home the boys were very tired. Jack was hanging on the side watching the ground. Next thing we knew he was sound asleep.
Poor Jack. I wish Emerson would sleep like this!
Emerson and his new rash guard. Thanks mom!



2 loves:
that's so fun! I wanna play with you now too! Although it may have to be at night. Emerson is so big, I want to play with him too. thanks for calling me on the bday, you have to call me now since I invited you last to play...
Michelle, Emerson is so cute! I wish I could see him again soon! I hope everything is going well! Your mom said you had to work on Saturday.. No worries! Though, i'm excited to hopefully see you sometime later this summer! Love you Michelle! I just think that you are great. :)
Post a Comment