Sunday, May 4, 2008

bountiful baskets

ok so my spinning instructor told our class about this thing called bountiful baskets. Every other weekend you can sign up on line to receive $50.00 worth of produce for $15.00. I signed up this week and on Saturday picked up my basket. This is a GREAT deal! We got soooo much! It's all the same produce that you buy from the grocery store they just get it from the warehouse in bulk so its cheaper for you. You can read all about it on their website. The website is for Arizona. I am sure there are other states that do similar things. They also do other things besides produce. I just wanted to let you all know about this awesome opportunity. Their website is bountifulbaskets.org just thought I would share a good find!

3 loves:

megan said...

my sister Elise is in charge of the drop off spot for our area of town so it is in my front yard. We don't do it though because 1. we have a farm and 2. the produce went bad before we could use all of it

megan said...

oh i forgot to say that it is really awesome though

Tim and Jennifer said...

My sister-in-law does this and really likes it. My problem is that I don't like half the produce (and who knows if they do it in Provo.) Where are you guys moving to?