Friday, May 16, 2008

6 monts and counting, almost

We talked to Elder Chadwick on Mother's Day. My mom was so excited all day counting down the seconds. Blaine is doing well and is in .... ok I can't remember. He just moved from Montrose, CO. His spanish seems great (I wouldn't really know because I don't know a lick on spanish). He doesn't ever want to come home and all the rest of us are counting down the days or months, depending on who you are. The only sad part is we will most likely be out of town when he gets home. So he'll have to come meet us at the airport. Before he left we took some family pictures. This is Blaine and Matt messing around.
and of course a post wouldn't be a post without pictures of Emerson. This picture is actually about a month old but this is his favorite thing to do. stand up at a bucket, basket or toy chest and play with everything inside. And I have to keep the ribbon on the side of the basket becuase it is his second favorite thing to play with.

3 loves:

Nate and Amy Sorensen said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute! To answer your question, Nate and I will probably be in Flagstaff for another 2 years. Nate is tring to decide what he wants to do after he graduates in December. He might try to get into NAU's MBA program. Who knows...

The Tinney Family said...

Hey guys!! Emerson is such a cutie!! It amazes me how much he looks like you guys, espcially Matt! We miss ya and hope you are enjoying the climbing temperatures of the Valley. HAHA. Give us a call if you head up.

megan said...

Love the pictures! How is Blaine doing? If I ask Ty all he says is "good" I;m sure he is just loving it and is a fantastic missionary. He is such a good, fun kid that I'm sure everyone just loves him. I guess I can't really call him a kid anymore