I have been trying to take a picture of Emerson's 2 teeth for weeks now. They are really coming in but he just isn't coorporative. Here are some of the attempts


and finally.....
Actually if you enlarge some of the other ones you can see the little teeth. When Matt and I brush our teeth he intently watches so I bought him a toothbrush and when I brush his teeth he thinks it's the funniest thing in the world! Of course its cute.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
2 new teeth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 loves:
Very cute!! I remember when Riley's first tooth came in that I almost started crying because I felt like she was growing up so fast!
that's fun that mere came to visit! I will have to tell her hello, and those are very cute onesies! Sheesh- I still need to come over.
YEAH!!! Teeth are so fun! Congratulations are in order! Cheers! Here's to many more teeth:)
Post a Comment