Monday, February 25, 2008

money tree wanted

So our washing machine broke on Friday. As I was leaving I noticed water on the floor to find a whole load of laundry water all over the floor including the office rug. We spent Saturday looking for a new machine. We finally found one and decided to spend a little more so that hopefully it will last as long as this one did. (Matts mom gave us her old one). I am excited to get our new one on Wednesday, maybe I'll actually be good at doing the laundry for a while :-).

I know that really people just look at the blog to see pictures of Emerson so I thought I would include a pictures with this post so it's not such a boring post. Emerson just loves to do everything mom and dad does and be right there. We let him try this little sippy cip which he thought was so cool. You can see little drips running down his cest but he can drink out of it for the most part.

5 loves:

Tim and Jennifer said...

He's getting so big! We went home to bless Kyle... I can't wait to get back to AZ! That's too bad about the washer. I'm nervous for the first time we have to buy one. They're so expensive!

megan said...

I'm so jealous you got to get a new washer. i love new appliances! What are you up to this week? We should do lunch or something

Mindful Mothering said...

He is an adorable little guy! I would love a new washer... So glad we didn't have to go today:-)

megan said...

lunch friday would be great! next week will be a little busier for me but still doable. so whatever works best for you.

Jeni Everett said...

Don't you just love it when things such as washers give out on you. At least you were able to get a brand new one! That is always fun!