There's not a lot new going on these days. Emerson is just growing and getting even more adorable. He loves his wagon, the fact that he can eat "big boy" food, ride in the shopping cart, splash in the tub, rolling around and sleeping through the night. Ok maybe mom loves the sleeping thing more than Emerson does. He's been sleep pretty good for a while now but I think we are more into a habbit now. A few weeks ago I finally read "Baby Wise" all in one morning and that really helped, plus the lecture from the doctor :-). Anyways, I must say being a mom is awesome!
Check out how wet the shirt is.... don't worry he got a bath right after this picture
One day I was trying to take pictures of him and seriously got 20 pictures in a row while he was making the worst faces ever. This is a semi cute one but you can see his teeth and being the hygienist I am teeth pictures are great :-)
Thursday, February 21, 2008
just growing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 loves:
cute cute cute! how is work going? do you love being a hygentist?
Michelle! He is getting so big and growing so fast! Baby Wise is fantastic...I read it with Hallie, although my Supernanny book technique worked the best on her! What a cutie!
Michelle, I don't think that Emerson can get any cutier! He is so dang cute! Good work out this morning. If it is alright with you I wanted to add you to my blog so we can see what is going on with you and your cute babies:)
He really reminds me of Matt when I look at these pictures! What beautiful blue eyes!
Post a Comment