Wednesday, September 19, 2007

try again


Ok I just had to try the video again, hopfully it works out.
and in the video Matt asks Emerson if he can click his tounge, which he does only for dad but not this time

5 loves:

megan said...

so cute! and I love all the posts today

jon♥kara said...

He is too cute we have to come over and see all of you guys. Let us know when you're available.

Tim and Jennifer said...

i love his hair!

Tabitha said...

Michelle- Emerson is such a beautiful boy! His hair is such a neat color! Tanya and Drew are in Gilbert also. Its a great town for families! I'm loving the east coast- its been in the mid70s all week- I dont miss Arizona at all!! :)

Joran said...

Jase loves being able to see his cousin. We have a package for you that accidently got left in the closet while james and keli were here. Oh well I guess now I can fill it up some more. talk to you later. hope everything is going good.