We had some friends from Flagstaff over the other night. One couple, Brandt and Becca Norton, just had a little girl about 1 1/2 monts before Emerson. The dad's have already set up an arranged marriage for the two. We just had to take a picture of the two of them together. As you can see during this second the picture was taken Addy is more excited about the meeting than Emerson. But for the most part they were equally excited. They are almost the same length with Emerson lacking baby fat. He still gets a month or two to catch up though. Also if you can tell Emerson's hands are at least twice the size of Addy's. We decided that Addy has normal size hands. We had so much fun with the Lunt's and Norton's. We were happy to see them again! Oh and check out how much blonde hair each of them has... its amazing!
Monday, September 10, 2007
Norton- Jones Wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 loves:
Michelle! I found your blog on Jen's and I'm so glad! Your little guy is just so cute! Isn't it crazy that you and Matt are PARENTS! Sometimes I still marvel at the concept myself! It is so fun! You are definitely in the hard work stage and it gets A TON easier and more fun as they grow. Congrats! I didn't realize you are back in town. Bet your mom and dad (and Matt's) are LOVING that!
-Tanya (Myers) Kimball
Tabitha has a blog, too. I'm not sure if you noticed the link from my blog but her email is tmyers3090@yahoo.com.
New Blog! New Blog! that is me chanting to encourage you to write more, or maybe we should just start hanging out so I don't have to look foolish chanting all the time
Yay! I havent seen Brandt and Becca's baby until you posted that pic. What is her name? She is cute...i love the arranged marriage but she may be long gone before he gets home from his mission...he may have to wait for our daughter...assuming we have one that is dating age. he he
Post a Comment