Friday, September 21, 2007

for megan

Emerson has been smiling so much lately. Usually in the morning when he first wakes up, after eating of course, he is awake and very happy. Today we decided to get some pictures of just how cute he is. We took a lot of pictures. Only the first two were in focus :-(. I still had to post these other ones anyways because they are so cute. Eve since he was born he will just smile and even laugh while he is sleeping. We love watching him. It's fun to imagine what they could be dreaming about. They don't have any experiences here to dream about so we've decided that they still get to dream about heaven. That's got to be the only thing that can make them so happy. I am not sure maybe all babies do this, but is sure is cute.


We will be getting a new camera for Christmas. Blurry is just too sad. We also took some video but I won't video everyone out all at once. We'll save the next video for laughing or rolling over.

4 loves:

megan said...

For me? What a precious little boy you guys have! I can't wait until I have one too.

JONESIES said...

yes for you, since you were wanting more posts :-)

Joran said...

Video us OUT!!! I love seeing them. I found a video the other day of Jase. I don't know why I video taped him so much swinging in his swing, every other video clip was him in the swing. WHY? it wasn't like he was even doing anything cute. So don't do what I did, accually video fun things. =)
love you guys. Hany fu with the blessing tomorrow, wish we could be there.

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

he is absolutely adorable! i want a boy 1st...of course it wont be for many years. congrats! thats so exciting