I've been on the computer way too much today. I just had a thought that I wanted to share. I am here on the computer because I am too tired to get up and work on the house. I would much rather be sleeping right now like Emerson is. I have already taken 2 naps today. Usually this would be enough but I am soooooo tired... then I realized not only does Emerson have his nights and days mixed up but I do too. It takes me a good hour to fall asleep once I am done feeding the boy at night. I was reading a blog by my friend Marianne that has a baby 2 months older and I realized this was to be my fate. Now I know why, after having 4 kids, my mom can't sleep past 4 am...
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 loves:
Hey The M's!
I can't believe how much your baby looks like Matt. it kills me! I'm glad to see that your little family is doing so well. We love and miss ya and wish you all the good things in life (like sleep).
Much love from Southern Illinois,
Danny and Jacquee Wenger
Your baby is beautiful... I hope you get over the sleepy new mom syndrome soon. It took me a long time to recover, so take your time - there is no limit. Congratulations again, hopefully we can see you guys soon.
Post a Comment