We about a week in Utah recently. We had a great time. We drove up to Blanding to visit Matt's great grandma, then to Provo to visit my aunt and unlce and some cousins and then up to Layton visiting my grandparents. Matt and I have known each other for 8 years and he has never met them so we thought it was time. One of the days we made a quick trip to Cherry Hill, my favorit little waterpark. My friend Meredith and her husband met us there and it was great to see them. They have these big blue waterslides that once we figured out we were allowed to take Emerson down he alos LOVED!!! Of couse most of the time my camera was out of battery life (story of my life) and here are a few pictures.
Emerson was AWESOME on our trip. We slept most of the driving time and was just happy to be out and about for a week. This is Emerson talking and screeming for no good reason. Just being a happy good ol baby. (we like to laugh at his huge mouth!!!!)
On our way home we stopped in Flagstaff and our good friend Steve made us steak dinner. He has to big labs which Emerson loved. Emerson was all over her and she just laid there. We used to dog watch his dogs while he was out of town. We miss Emma and Tessa.



4 loves:
Sounds like fun. I like the picture of Emerson with the dog! Oh, and Matt with Emerson strapped to his tummy. That will become a classic family photo for sure.
I'm so sorry I missed you Chelle! I've been sooooo sick! I really wanted you to meet Justin and I wanted to see you all. I miss you and love you all!
Looks like fun, although I don't miss it! haha. Too bad we just missed each other!
I love visiting Utah! I cannot believe Emerson is 1! Are you kidding me?!
Post a Comment