Emerson turned 1 year old on August 11th. I guess I am busier than I think I am because I am just now getting to a post. Truly life is crazy right now but here are a bunch of pictures from Emerson's birthday weekend. Of couse not in any order because that takes some thinking when uploading the pictures. Emerson likes to talk on the phone. I avoid talking on the phone so I know he doesn't get that from me. It must be from the time at grandmas :-). One of his toys a phone was included. But he doesn't need an actual phone to pretend he'll use anything that looks close enough. (P.S. dad chose these pjs sometimes we get weird outfits when dad chooses)
Morning after birthday riding on new toy. and bulldog pj's from grandma bulldog
Emerson enjoyed being allowed to rip paper for once
Mom and Emerson at Birthday lunch. My best friend Chelsea was here for the weekend and her dad took us to lunch and even got emerson a birthday ice cream! Yum!
Emerson's birthday chair. A few days later when I took the balloons off Emerson kept looking for them.
Cake time!!!

Saturday before his birthday we had a little party at one of the pools in our neighborhood. This one has a splash zone that Emerson loved!
My cousin Alli I thought my aunt would like this picture, its so cute. (and nim I have more of your kids if you want them let me know and I'll post them so you can get them on your computer)
Emerson begging chelsea for her ice cream
Grandpa and grandma jones
Emerson was interested in the whole presents process, plus he was really tired.
Emerson and uncle Kevin. They are best friends.





5 loves:
what are you walking around in just your swimsuit?! Is it because you look like a hot mama? How stinkin' fun, it looks like Emerson had a great birthday. How do you feel having a 1 year old?
Happy Birthday Emerson! Hope your life slows down a bit.
So cute! Love the cake shots. Glad to see he handled it like a one-year-old. :-)
Happy Birthday, Emerson!
Yes, yes! You must send me pictures of my kids. :) That's one of the best pictures of Alli ever! It's very hard to catch her looking at the camera. Send 'em over!
Post a Comment