4 or more places I have lived
Famington UT, Chandler AZ, Flagstaff AZ, how sad only 3!!!
4 or more places I have been on vacation
California, Rocky Point Mexico, Oahu Hawaii, San Pedro Sula Honduras
4 or more jobs I have had
Reception coordinator at Ashley Manor, Desk assistant at the North and South learning assistant, About Memories and More scrapbook store, Dental Hygienist at Dr. Baker's
4 or more foods I like
cheese, ice cream, mexican food ( I crave it becuase I can't eat it right now), salads chicken sandwhiches
4 or more hobbies I have
water sports: wake boarding, swimming, card making, feeding, sleeping, a hobby that I wish I had: working out
4 or more things people don't know about me
1.) My favorite part of my job is getting people numb... is that scary? 2.) I am a decendent of Jesse James 3.) If I could pick a sport to be really good at it would be sand volleyball 4.) I crave milk but that quickly leaves after I take a sip, milk is gross!!! 5.) I am always tired... unless I have the oppertunity to go to the lake Matt would agree with me.
4 or more things I would do if I were a billionaire
pay off my mortgage, invest, buy a few boats, SHARE!!!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
I was tagged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 loves:
I watched a really interesting documentary on Jesse James not too long ago. That was a fun list of things to read
Okay so you were born in Provo, UT and we lived in Gilbert, AZ. What about Tempe, AZ too?
MOM
Post a Comment