Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. This year I didn't have the energy to do what we normally do but I did manage to get Emerson a costume and come up with something for myself. Matt isn't in any of the pictures becuase he had class :-(. My dad is in the background of the first one, this is a classic move for him.
I look fat in this picture. Although this is prob what I really look like not the camera adding 10 pounds. I just usually like to post the ones that are inaccurate I guess.
Emerson sucks his hand. If he accidently gets a finger in his mouth he gags and makes a disgusted face.




6 loves:

Unknown said...

Sooo cute! You guys have one cute kid! I can't wait to see him in person one of these days!! I love all the pictures. Keep em' coming!

Lindsay Riggs said...

I love how you coordinated your costume with Emerson's! Very cute!

megan said...

you so do not look fat, you so are not fat. You could have made it a little easier for Jen and I. We have to measure up to you and Kassidi looking great after having kids! Emerson looks so cute. It was great to see you guys at Ty's reception

Redpengirl said...

Cute, cute!

megan said...

This is a different tag, so here are the rules: A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B. Each player lists 6 little-known facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Paynes said...

That is one cute boy - Hallee is drooling over his pics! We'll give you guys a call over Christmas break!

Mike and Ash