Tuesday, March 22, 2011

PATIENCE

My goal: go a whole day without loosing my patience, at all, with my kids. Can you go a whole day? (please make comments if you can!)

It's especially hard when the 3 year old

- rides his bike a block in front of you while looking backwards
- swings the laundry basket around whacking his little sister in the face (another black eye, whats new?)
- makes mud soup and wears it into the house
- dunks the entire toy car in the open jam jar on the counter (ok I had to laugh at this one after I got mad seriously what is going on in that brain???????)

Hope your having a happy spring break. We are excited for preschool to start up again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 loves:

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

I often ask myself the same question. Is it really possible to go a whole day? This has been my goal as well for a while...I guess it gives me something to work on. I love the days when I do better. I have so much more fun with Noah and can't get enough of playing with him and lovin' on him. Good luck!

Laura said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Three-year-olds are so much fun, aren't they? Good luck!

Sherry said...

You know it's because Grandma was out of town. :)

hee, hee, hee!