I love pictures! I'm not one to speak eloquently, create music or anything else that I feel expresses how I feel. While I'm not a great photographer I love looking at other peoples pictures that tell a story. Taking pictures of things I love makes me stop for a moment and see things in a different way. Taking pictures is a way for me to stop for a second and look at a situation from a different point of view (see previous post).
Here's just a few pictures of my cute kiddos, whom I LOVE!
Getting a "real" smile from Emerson is a hard thing to do. He has the most hilarious fake smile!
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
capturing love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 loves:
I love that last picture! It brought tears to my eyes. I'm so glad that you all live with us right now. I wouldn't want to miss the kiddos growing up. Thanks for putting up with your parents. :)
Post a Comment