Last week we celebrated some birthdays. First was my brother, Blaine's day. We got to make him dinner :-)
(Blaine and his fiance' Nicole. They let me practice taking pictures with them, twice! Aren't they so nice?! Good thing they are a cute couple and a I sorta know how to use photoshop!)

Then the next day was my Matthew's Birthday. It was a nice treat that his birthday was on a Saturday because that meant we got to have him home all day! We had been working on the boat for the last 3 weeks trying to get it ready for a lake trip. Sadly it was a VERY cold, windy and rainy day! So on to plan B. We took the kids to
Makutus Island. Have you ever been there? Perhaps it was a little too early for our very cautious 3 year old... but just about right for our very adventurous 1 1/2 yr old! It was fun though.
Matthew is a wonderful dad and the best husband I could have ever hoped for! We had a fun time spending his special day with him!
7 loves:
That pic of Blaine and Nicole is beautiful, Michelle.
You are so talented! Love you :D
How fun to visit the snow! Your kids look so old now. Ahhh!
Love the picture of Bean and Nicole! And a way belated happy birthday to Matthew!
Good job on the photos and nice birthday thoughts to the Spring babies. :)
Happy Birthday Matt! Sadly, that snow picture looks like our front yard!
Um, AMAZING job on the picture!! I need to get that photoshop some day so I can actually edit things and perhaps you can show me!? ha Love that Matt too:) (for you...) I love your entire cute family in fact!
Michelle - The picture of your bro and fiance is awesome! Great job!!
Post a Comment