Emerson LOVES my parents dog, Rusty. I'm not sure that he feels the same way about Emerson. But they have a pretty good time playing. Rusty is great with Emerson. As you can see Emerson laying on him doesn't even phase him. This same night Emerson wanted the dog to be sitting on his lap. When the dog decided he'd had enough he got and and began walking away Emerson quickly grabbed his tail and pulled him right back onto his lap. Rusty didn't seem to care. I don't know any other dog that would put up with that.

Friday, April 3, 2009
Puppy Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 loves:
This is so cute. Love it! Hope you guys are doing well!!
that is adorable.
Kyle would love a puppy! He tried to love Kristina's, but it bit him! Lucky it's at your moms so Emerson can enjoy him but you don't have to take care of him!
I have an SLR. I only know how to "point and shoot" though because I have forgotten all of my photography knowledge. Did we take that class together?
Post a Comment