a GIRL!!!! Today I had an ultrasound at 18 weeks.
Now we'll be accepting submissions for names. We will also be accepting any GIRL advice or pointers/ head's up from any of you parents out there with more than one kiddo! Even though I am a girl I'm the only one in my family and Matt's experiences aren't much help either with 9 boys in his family (or somewhere around there I loose track, sorry). Any advice will be appreciated :-)
Really something that I would like some help with right now is choosing the right stroller for 2. There are too many options.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
We are having...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
21 loves:
CONGRATULATIONS! finally a baby girl in the friend group!! I don't have any advice about baby girl's but I did grow up with 3 girls. All I notice is that baby girls tend to be more behaved as a 2 and 3 year old than boys (minus Julia because she is a monkey, as kassidi will tell you). But the girls quickly make up for it at age 12-19. Enjoy puberty.
Wow! I didn't know you were finding out, how exciting. I heard those sit and stand strollers are good! How fun! Tim and I have two girl names picked out for if we ever have a girl and a second girl, but we can never think of boy names!
Congratulations! When are you due? I'm expecting a girl in August.
What the heck?!? I thought you guys were the total trend buckers, since you started out with a boy, and now you go and have a girl to maintain the opposite-gender-for-the-second-child trend. But seriously, I'm super excited for you!!! I have girl stories, but I have no suggestions for strollers, but I bet Diana does!
Congratulations!!!
And Ethel is a nice name. :-) Just please, please don't do Sophie or Sophia or Elle or Ella or any of those names that have been used too much for sanity lately. Being one of five (5!!) Laura S.'s in my kindergarten class was no fun at all.
Congrats Michelle! Now you can buy lots of pink! Sorry, I don't have any advice. Bella is way too young! Love ya!
I'm so happy for you Michelle!!!! A girl - YEY!!! You pik whatever name you like and then we can vote!?
Congratulations you guys!!
How exciting for you, congrats. Good luck with the two kids!
Oh yay! I'm glad you guys are having another baby. And a girl? Precious!
Awesome news!! You guys make cute kids :)
And I really like the side by side Tike Tech double srollers...someday I'll have one :)
YAY!!! Congratulations! A GIRL!!
The coolest double stroller I've ever seen is the Phil & Teds Sport Buggy Double Stroller. It is so compact compared to all the other kinds out there and great quality. My friend has one. I LOVE IT! But...to warn you, they are quite expensive. I've been searching Craigslist for one for myself. So, I've just been using my single stroller, the seat lays back flat, and I sit Connley in the back with Dalton in between his legs in front. It works great!
As for girl names, hmmm....never really had to think much in that direction. I'll think on it.
Yay for GIRLS!!!
I like mae more because the others are very popular- ther will be a billion sophies like there were jennifer's and ashleys. Plus it is a sweet name.
Congrats! I didn't know you were preggers. I'm surprised my mom didn't tell me. Anyway, Mae is a cute name. It's Julia's middle name., though, so I'm partial. Also, I HIGHLY recommend my Phil and Ted's Sport double stroller. Totally love it. Good luck, and you'll love shopping for girl stuff!
Congrats! Just know that whatever stroller you pick, it will be completely trashed in a couple fo years. So, I recommend buying something you wouldn't mind destroying... which is why I love my van (the Toaster). :) Happy name hunting! Claire and Allison are already taken!
yeah!!! I am so so so excited for you!! Oh that is going to be so fun. Call me!
YAY!!! I am hoping that I am having a girl too...mostly because it would really throw me for a loop if it were a boy. that is so exciting though. I don't know when my ultrasound will be hopefully in the next couple of weeks though. I cannot wait! I am excited we will have babies so close in age. They could literally be twinners!
Hey Michelle, congrats on the girl! I'm jealous, I'm having another boy. I just found your blog from Jenn Foote's blog, I can always use one more to stalk :). I must say I love the name Ruby, although it's starting to get popular so maybe it won't be as cute for very long... By the way this is Abby Smith :).
P.S. my new blog is justinandsunset.blogspot.com. Hope you are feeling well!
You can pick my brain all you want on Saturday, because I'm already thinking you are going to be so sick of all my questions by the end of the day! What is this scaler called? How do you turn the unit on again? Seriously, I haven't worked in 2 years so I'm really nervous but excited too. My poor patients...
Congratulations on your recent findings! Yeah a girl! Cute blog! I am a blog addict and found yours through Laura's. Hope you are feeling great and good luck with the pregnancy!
Post a Comment