Friday, June 6, 2008

who else of course?

Here are some pictures of Emerson. Despite him being sick and grumpy he's been pretty fun too. Last night while Emerson was playing in the tub I couldn't resist some photo opportunities. Emerson recognizes the camera and when he does he gets excited and usually puts on a nice show. Here is Emerson noticing me taking pictures of him. Smiling for the camera.

Lately Emerson finds small things to carry around with him. His little socks, a wipe, a damp wash cloth, etc. He carries them in his hands and mouth. Here is an example.
Along with carrying things in his mouth Emerson has some other tricks: the transition from laying down to sitting up, playing catch, getting up on to his knees
and kissing... ok he's been able to do this one for a while. He loves to give open mouth kisses. My nephew, Jase got a kiss while we were in Kenosha.

Me: "oh did you get a kiss?"
Jase: "no!"
Me: "did he bite you?"
Jase: "no, all he did was slobber"

Ok so it's a little slobbery, but mom counts it.

Wherever Emerson sits he crosses his feet. High chair, carseat, on your lap (esp when he's drinking a bottle) its somethig funny that I had to document.
Can you notice the red spot near his big toe? Its a combination of crawling and chewing on it :-)

3 loves:

Sherry said...

Very cute pictures! You probably should have cropped the one picture though.

Redpengirl said...

Okay, I lost the address for your blog and have just spent half an hour catching up. I totally loved it! And I love all the pictures. Emerson is sooo cute (and you guys are too :-) ). I'll have to agree with Sherry (so formal!) on that one picture though.

Corynn said...

Okay... so I have been waiting for you to update your blog again so I can officially let you know that I have been blog stalking you... but you haven't. Update! Check us out at: www.myhouseofpayne.net