This is just me practicing posting more than 5 pictures....
We went to the suns game a few Monday's ago. This was the best game ever!!! But here is a quick shot of 2 reasons why the suns are so much fun to watch.
Emerson finally learning how to pick up something little and put it into his mouth.
Some times it even takes more than one hand
Matt's little brother Jacob looking into our tent. He really wanted to come inside
This is what I got when I asked Matt to get Emerson ready for church on Sunday. We do go to church in case you were wondering
We love bath time
my favorite! and he always eats them sideways
Monday, April 14, 2008
practicing posting pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 loves:
Wow! SO many pics good job! Oh how I miss Suns games. That is so fun that you get to go. Emerson is getting so big. He looks like a Chadwick for sure now!
I have never been to a Suns game. I'm jealous. Ha Ha good one Matt!
Aww Michelle! Emerson is so adorable! I can see both you and Matt in him. I bet you just loving being a mommy! This is my last term of college, I can't wait to be done! I'm so glad that you have a blog. Hopefully we can keep in touch better. Love ya!
So good to hear from you. I'm excited to have an easy way to keep in touch. Emerson is so cute! I think he looks so much like you.
Love Emerson's eyes in one of those pictures! So fun that he got to go camping and I love it when they play in the laundry basket. I used to carry Nathan up and down the stairs in it with the laundry (maybe not the safest, but he was happy and the laundry was clean :-)
Post a Comment