Emerson is cuter than ever. He is learning so much and it is awesome. This weekend we took Emerson on his first camping trip. It was great to have Gradpa Jones there because he played with Emerson. We had a great time. (I guess I don't know how to post more than about 5 pictures. So there are a bunch missing and they are out of order, sorry)
This is where Emerson ended up sleeping (in mom's spot). Can you also see his canines on top? He looks like a vampire!
Grandpa Jones and Emerson
The Fam. Emerson was not happy so we distracted him with the water jug.
cutie
our view
Emerson eating. He kept sinking down into the chair while I was feeding him so he was laying down.
Where Emerson started the night
Sunday, April 13, 2008
first camping trip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 loves:
you guys are super brave! I can't believe you took him camping. I'm trying to get Reuben to take Catcher to the Father and Sons outing in May, but I don't think it will happen.
To post more than five pictures at a time... post your five pics and then just click on the picture icon again and post five more
Michelle you look so skinny! Cute-I still want to meet your little guy
Post a Comment