Friday, March 28, 2008

self portraits are the best

Recently, while my parents were in Hawaii Matt and I were staying at my parents house to help with the boys. As I was downloading our pictures I noticed that my brother, Jacob, who is 14 took some self photos. I thought I would share. Mostly I hope that he sees them online for everyone in the world to see!!! Or the 5+ people who check my blog.






Last Saturday Matt's had a company picnic. We took the oppertunity to get free food while enjoying nice weather. Emerson even wore his glasses the whole time. Here's a shot of em.

4 loves:

Sherry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherry said...

Okay this is what Jacob said/did.
They put it on there. Then shakes his head "no" while smirking!

Hee, hee good one!

Emerson - Adorable!

Crystal said...

I can't believe how stinkin adorable Emerson is. Actually, I can. Any kid of yours and Matt's should be gorgeous!

Skye said...

That is to funny! and Emerson is adorable.