Friday, March 28, 2008

50 Facts about ME

Tagged: 50 facts about me....

1. I can't keep a beat, nor can I find one

2. I want twins

3. If I could be an Olympic gold medalist I would choose sand volleyball

4. If I could I would live in a small house in Hawaii so I would be close to the water and the mountains and call in to work on the days the surf is good or if the day is just too nice to be working (um and this is true, this is what really happens)

5. Deep down inside I am a hippie, but hopefully don't dress like one (I lived in Flagstaff too long and loved it!)

6. I am the only girl, 3 brothers, 8 brothers in law, 3 nephews (and soon a niece), and a son

7. some nick names I've had: cheesewick, chelle, mish, jonesy

8. within the first few seconds of meeting you I could prob tell you more about your mouth than you would like me to

9. I talk during movies and that really annoys Matt

10. im a hypochondriac (i had to look that one up because I'm a bad speller)

11. I don't have a favorite color

12. My idea of a "real vacation" is if there is water, like a lake or the ocean.

13. I would live at Lake Powell in the summer

14. I love organization and keep re-organizing until it gets the way I want it.... I'm not very good at it

15. I love office supply stores

16. naturally I am lazy, when it comes to work I could play hard all day

17. I like to see scabs, wounds, surgeries, anything gruesome

18. I work well under pressure

19. I love to paint, my house is many different colors

20. I'd rather be up late at night than wake up early

21. I sucked my thumb until I was 8, bad hygienist story

22. I wanted twins until I watched by friends little boy who is 3 months younger than Emerson, 2 car seats is impossible!

23. I'm training for a triathlon and next I want to do a 100 mile bike ride

24. I am the boy in the relationship and Matt is the girl... he prob won't like that i said that :-)

25. I don't wear jewelry because I can't match it

26. When I grow up I want to be a photographer for National Geographic (and after taking some lessons)

27. my favorite dessert is creme brule

28. Chocolate used to make me sick while I was pregnant I craved Dark Chocolate I eat that now

29. I'll usually go for the plain and simple

30. I love modern home decor. Sarah Terry is awesome and decorating in it!

31. If matt would let me I would put li hing mui powder on just about anything

32. I hate my hair

33. I consider myself an optimistic person

34. I like to teach people things I know

35. I'm a bad reader because i can't concentrate. Can't tell you the last time I read a whole book

36. I think my job is gross but I still like it

37. My favorite TV show is HOUSE

38. I don't like cats

39. I have a pet turtle

40. I am terrified of tornadoes and bears

41. Never been East of New Mexico

42. I've been to Honduras

43. I can play the flute

44. I've been stung by a jellyfish

45. my husband cooks, cleans, babysits, shops all in conjunction with the boy stuff I'm one lucky girl

46. My favorite girl movies are Ever After and Pride and Prejudice because I love those time eras

47. I rarely buy anything not on sale

48. I'm not a runner

49. recently I've decided that I am a shy person when you first meet me. If it doesn't seem that way when you first meet me I am trying really hard not to be.

50. I have an awful memory, I hope I didn't repeat things.

ok Melissa, I don't know how intersting all this is but I promised I would do it today. I still have to make bread and take my car to the shop, then we should hang out in the sun!

3 loves:

Tim and Jennifer said...

What a fun post to read! I agreed with most of them in describing myself as well... except I could never do a triathlon. I'm the world's worst swimmer! and runner! Probably bike rider too for that sake..

Mindful Mothering said...

So fun to learn more about you! Twins are so much fun if you can survive the 1st year! Jared and I do the reverse roles a lot too - He is the sweetest guy and I am sometimes a little too independent :-) How funny that you notice mouths... I used to do that too when I was an assistant.

Joran said...

so the cruise is going to be a perfect "Real Vacation" for you how much more water could you get. And the twin thing just have them early so they have a little stay in the hospital and the nurses totally get them on an eating and sleeping schedual for you ;) then you just take over. Oh and buy a huge gas eating car and you'll have plenty of space for car seats.=)I'm still trying to figure out how to get 3 car seats, 1 booster seat, a stroller and still have room for groceries or my shopping trips to the mall in the durango?