Friday, March 7, 2008

Relationship Tag

what's his name: Matthew Robert Cody Jones

how long have you been together?
almost 3 years

how long did you date?
4 years

how old is he? almost 24

who eats more?
depends on the day, I try to make sure that it's Matt

who said "i love you" first? Matt

who is taller?
Matt 6'1"

who can sing better? Matt, he usually is laughing at me when I try to sing to Emerson becuase I sing words with a different song and don't even know it

who is smarter?
Matt, has a better GPA than I do, knows more scriptures than I do, and knows how to get any stain out of anything!

who does the laundry?
both, usually Matt does the washing we both fold and I put away, depends on the week though, sometimes I just start it and Matt finishes because I forget

who pays the bills?
matt is a finance major, he likes that stuff

who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
depends on how you look at it, if your laying in it matt does

who mows the lawn?
we have a tiny patch that you could cut with scissors but matt does it

who cooks dinner? matt loves to cook

who drives?
Mostly matt, sometimes me

who is more stubborn?
Me

who kissed who first?
Matt kissed me first

who asked who out first?
technically I asked him

who proposed?
matt

who has more friends? I would say that I talk to more of my friends than Matt does

who is more sensitive?
I'm not sure.... seriously

who has more siblings?
for reals I do I have 3 brothers, matt only has one real brother but also a half brother and 6 step brothers

who wears the pants? Matt's bishop told him it doesn't Matt who wears the pants in the relationship it only matters who takes them off.... so there you go.

I tag Melissa G., Jenn Foote (who never blogs), Sarah Brooks

6 loves:

megan said...

wow it pretty much seem like every answer was Matt. it was great to get together for lunch with you. I always have a great time hanging out with you.

Melisa said...

Don't worry....I am still anxiously awaiting your 50 things:)

Unknown said...

So I was playing around on Melis's blog when I remembered about the link she had to yours. Okay, we never got together! And Meredith was in town last month! So I'd like to see you and Emerson, when would be a good time?

Mindful Mothering said...

Hi Michelle

I would love to send you an invite to my blog... I need your email!

Sarah

Jeni Everett said...

Michelle,
Finally my computer is working. Here is my email...jenieverett@yahoo.com
It's actually pretty easy. I should have just told you on Sunday. Oh well! Have a super day!
Jeni

Tim and Jennifer said...

A tan?? Maybe the sun was beating on me just right for the photo op... cause I'm as white as they come!! :)