Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holiday To Do List

What's on your holiday to do list? Does your list start out like mine? Ambitious and then dwindles to the bare minimum? This year near the top of my list is to get my Christmas cards out BEFORE Christmas. Thanks to my good friends Megan and Jennifer I found out about this shutterfly promotion to get 50 free cards and all I have to do is blog about it. I've used Shutterfly before for Emerson's baby announcements and was impressed with the ease of use, high quality and fast processing! I'm so excited to choose something from their website for this years Christmas cards. So here I am blogging about the cards I love and am not talented enough to create on my own. Here are just a few of my favorites (and believe me it was hard to choose just a few)


(above) Who doesn't have a million pictures of their family especially their kids? It just seems too hard to pick just one. This cute collage is perfect when your as indecisive as me.

(below) I just love things that can be simple and still be beautiful.



(above) if you can just choose one here's another option. I like the unexpected colors this card has. I'm always a sucker for things that are squares and black just always looks good.

Wanna see more? click on any of the cards to go to their website.

If your having a party this season they also have party invites. To see them go here.

Also they have canvas wall art. This is a cool way to display this years family pictures. A friend of mine made a collage on her wall with the canvas pictures and it looked so cool. Check it out here. Anyways happy shopping, checking off your liste and Merry Christmas!

pssst... Want in on the good deal too? Check it out here

0 loves: