Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ella's 1st B-Day

I accidently posted this without finishing it. So in case you've already seen the pic, there are a few more and with explanations.


"It's my party I'll cry if I want to" Ella on her b-day eating dinner. She is 1 going on 2! Check out her face and hair, this is an every night occurance.


Ella Mae with Grandma and grandpa Jones

Ella Mae with gma and gpa jones


Ella Mae and big brother

Ella's cake I made

Ella LOVED us singing to her. She just laughed and laughed it was so cute!







YUM!










7 loves:

Sunset Stanley said...

Wow! 1 already? Times flies :) Happy Birthday Ella!

Laura said...

Such cute pictures! And I have to say that I still don't think your parents look old enough to be grandparents. Great job on the cakes, by the way!

Jessie said...

I love the pictures: Way to go hair!! :) And.. the cake is amazing.. Wow.

Tim and Jennifer said...

So cute. And your parents look like her parents, not like grandparents!!

AZ Chadwick's said...

gpa and gma jones?????

The DeVries said...

WOWWWW. I am TOTALLY impressed with your cake! Sounds like I need to take some cake decorating classes from you! P.S. Long time no talk:) Hope you are well.

Adrienne said...

Love the cake! Ella is getting to big- she is adorable! I like those pictures with the streamers in the background!Miss you guys!