Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend

Sunday before Easter. I made Emerson this tie from one of Matt's old shirts
Egg hunt at grandpa Jones' house Easter afternoon

Watching a movie with Uncle Jacob (although in age their more like cousins)







One of the many egg hunts we had this day
hanging out on the grass near the lake at grandma Cole's house

At grandma Coles
Scrappy caught us a fish!


Emerson is with Matt's uncle Rick, one of Keli's brothers

We were happy to be with Keli's mom for lunch on Saturday afternoon. She doesn't like to leave her house so it was a special treat to see her!
Now if only I could get my pictures in better quality... I want a nicer camera so bad. I'm trying to hold out until Matt graduates. Lets see how long I last :-)

2 loves:

Laura said...

Fun pictures, and it looks like a great Easter weekend!

megan said...

I had fun with you the other night helping Jessie get ready for prom. Lets get together for lunch or dinner at the park sometime. That way the kids can play and we can hang out