I do have pictures for all these things but they are on my camera not my computer at the moment. I don't even know where to start it's been so long.
Jan.29- My Grandma Sumsion (mom's mom) passed away. She was 72 and it was sudden for our family. We did all that was regarding this even including traveling to Utah in 1 weekend. My mom is still daily at my Grandpa's working on things with him.
Emerson continues to grows and is getting so cute, except the mullet that is slowly growing back. We'll hopefully get it cut this weekend.
We got bikes and this is our new favorite family fun/ exercise.
Valentine's day was fun. Matt took me up to Flagstaff Friday night and we spent the day on Saturday hanging out and playing in the snow. Pictures will come
I continue to work...
Matt will graduate in May and will attend Law school in the fall we just have to decide where now. We have a couple acceptances and are waiting hear from a few more.
Hopefully I'll get my garden and fruit trees planted tomorrow.
In August Emerson will be a big brother :-) yay!!! Actually I'm due September 6th but were hoping for August. They will be almost excatly 2 years apart. I'm about 11 weeks pregnant right now. Of course we'll keep everyone updated on all this. and I promise pictures to come.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 loves:
Sorry about your grandma - Bikes sound like a lot of fun - congrats to Matt - and congrats on the baby!
Oh wow, busy you guys are! Congratulations!!
Hurray! An update! Okay, so I'd heard about most of this already, but it's still fun to read. Where does Matt have acceptances? We'd only heard about one so far.
Congrats!!! I hope you are doing well. Also, I am so happy that Matt got into a couple of law schools. Sounds like things are going really well for you guys.
Congrats again! Sounds like life is treating you well.
Congratulations on the new baby! That is really exciting and I can't wait to see what your #2 looks like because Emerson is so dang cute! :O) Good luck with the pregnancy and everything else you guys are up to right now... you sound busy!:)
Another baby! Congrats lots of exciting news. Sorry to hear about your grandma. How do you have time for a garden with a baby and working?
Wow! What a month! Sorry about your grandma...72 IS young. I'm jealous of the bikes. I need to hear more about our beloved Flagstaff :) Hooray for Law school! And a Double Hooray for the baby!! So exciting :) Hopefully we'll see you before we go.
CONGRATS! new baby!
I'm not sure if you knew, but my husband Jason is finishing his JD (law degree) this semester in Malibu at Pepperdine University. We are in LA.
Where did matt get accepted? Law school is such a big commitment if you have questions, give me a call!
Post a Comment