Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Does this match?


On Wednesdays I don't work until noon, usually, which is great because Wednesday's is double ad day at Sprouts. As usual on Wednesday morning I was trying to get too much accomplished while keeping Emerson happy past his naptime. I was watering trees in the backyard and quickly left the house. When I stepped out of the car to go to Sprouts I noticed my lovely hot pink house shoes still on! I stood in the parking lot for a long 30 sec embarrased to get out of the car and go into the store then horrified to realize I was not going home before going to work. So this is what I am wearing to work today. Do you think my boss or patients will mind? Good thing we are also taking pictures today. Hopefully my feet won't be in them.

7 loves:

Corynn said...

The answer is No, but I have definitely seen worse!

Laura said...

All great fashion began as a mistake, right?

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Jonesy- I'm so happy I found your blog. I was adding a coment to Foot's page and saw yours. I can't believe how big Emmerson is! You all look so great.

Unknown said...

Love it! I'm sure by next week everyone will be wearing pink house shoes. In fact, I think I might get myself some!!

Unknown said...

P.S. They may have already told you this at work, but one time Jenn Masche accidentally wore her slippers to work...Or was it an accident?

Team Dana said...

Trust me... no one at Sprouts cares! And who sees your feet at work, anyway? I think we should all wear our house shoes everyday! Next thing we know, we'll be burning bras!