On July 7th my great grandma butler passed away. She was excatly one month away from her 93rd birthday. We will miss seeing her in the winters and on our way through Utah but we know she is happier now and with grandpa.
This is a picture of her children. My grandma is the one on the right.
Here are my grandma's granddaughters. Pretty much we all look like family.
This is a ring that grandma butler gave to me. It's from China. Fitting that I wore it that day.
My Great Grandma Butler. She was a BEAUTIFUL grandma. If I can be as pretty as her I would happily start going grey in my 30's. Everyone commented on what a beautiful lady she was. She went to beauty school in her 70's still the oldest to ever greaduate from her school.
We stayed in Richfield for the weekend. In the afternoon we played at the park. Emerson tearing apart a kite.
flying kites
My newest cousin. Baby Jack Dana
Emerson eating whatever he can find. 
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Great Grandma Butler
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 loves:
I'm so sorry to hear about your great grandmother. It sounds as if you guys have had a lot of comfort in knowing how happy she is now. I thought it was so awesome when you first said she went to beauty school in her 70's. What a feisty lady, I love it!
Sorry to hear about your grandma. Emerson looks super cute in those pictures.
It's the great granddaughters :-)
you know.
Michelle,
Is this the grandmother that you were coming to UT to visit? When is it that you are coming again? We would love love love to get together
That is so neat she went to beauty school in her 70's! Beauty really is ageless.
I ran into someone in your ward, it was a friend of mine who I didnt realize even knew you. (though i have already forgotten who it was!) She said she is so impressed with you and emerson- and i admit I was so jealous that she got to see you and your baby every week!
Hey Michelle..not sure if you remember me from high school. I saw that you guys stayed in Richfield...my mom's side is from Richfield and my mom is buried there too. Congrats on getting married and Emerson. He is a cutie. Take care. :)
Post a Comment