Tuesday, December 18, 2007

no reason just an update of pictures of course

The list of things I should be doing right now is long. Something include packing for California, getting ready for Christmas, cleaning my house, doing something productive online like CE courses and most importantly SLEEPING!!!! I haven't posted on the blog in a while and I just was downloading some pictures from my computer getting the camera ready for our little trip this weekend. Here are a few that I thought would be fun to share.... in no particular order


Matt was getting the laundry and brought this back to me. Emerson looked so funny. He thought this was the coolest thing and it didn't take long for him to slobber up his clean laundry.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! Yep he is in a pumpkin. Matt said I was the meanest mom in the world but I just couldn't pass up the picture oppertunity. This is one of the ones where he isn't screaming.... ok so maybe I am a little mean.
We started feeding him rice cereal recently. Of course he loved it. Lately he screems when I feed it to him. I can't decide if I am just too slow or if there is somthing wrong.... he's usually a little cleaner and I am a little messier.

Santa visits the Jones family Christamas party. Emerson was really tired. I tried to take the pacificer out but he got really mad. I figured if he saw who was holding him he prob would have cried then too. He doesn't like strangers.

So there's your update. MERRY CHRISTMAS too all!

3 loves:

megan said...

so cute! I cannot believe how big he is. I love that first laundry basket picture. So funny

Lindsay Riggs said...

Merry Christmas! Have fun with your cutie!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Cute! It makes me sad how fast they grow!