Last weekend we decided to make a weekend trip up to Flagstaff before we had to go back to work. We took the back way up through Payson, expecting to see some extra fall colors, which we did not see. Although the temp was very nice outside and we still enjoyed the view. Traveling is much more difficult when you have a little baby and you can't just drive all the way. It takes almost and extra hour so you can stop and feed them. Luckily we weren't in a hurry

We brought this little hat for him to wear at night, since it would be cold. We tried it on him and he just was looking so cute. The first night was the coldest and he wore this little hat. One of the times I woke up the hat was pulled all the way over his eyes.

The hippie sling. I bought this sling to carry Emerson around in. It totally reminds me of something Flagstaffians would have so we had to make sure that we used it while we were there. Emerson LOVES his sling. We also have a traditional carrier but I would have to say that he likes this one better. It's pretty comfortable too. You can also carry them all different ways as they get older and you can use it till they are 3 years old. (Note: the "peaks" in the background. We had to take a picture with them in it since all the other tourists do. We just didn't appreciate them as much as others while we lived there.)

1 loves:
Looks like a great time. You are a beautiful family of 3! And, p.s., I like the new blog look. Very Fall, I love Fall.
Post a Comment