This is currently my favorite picture of Emerson. I went back to work this week. Wednesday's I don't go in until after lunch so I get the morning to play with him. We were playing on the bed and I got the camera out to try and catch some more smile pictures. I sat him up against some pillows and he was just looking at the window and talking. I sure do miss this little boy when I am at work. He is just the sweetest thing ever. I am lucky to only be working part time and my husband gets to go to school.


8 loves:
So cute, wait till he gets mobile that cute smile will be the i'm up to something or ploting something smile.
How did you guys do the new background without everthing deleting? I tried doing one and it said it was going to delete everything from the original blog? HELP!!!
if you could find out how much your friend would charge for cake i'd really appreciate it!!
emerson is so cute =) his bed head cracks me up every time
cute blog...it's the same paper we have to match our border! good taste!
I just love that matthew look alike! I bet you miss him so much. But I am so happy its only part time! I hope its going well, i sure love ya-
I just love all that soft hair he's got! Does your mom get to babysite while you work? I bet she's loving that! So nice that you are done with school and are able to help support Matt. I just put my papers back in for nursing school. I wish I had finished but who knew Hallie had other plans!
so so cute! My mom said she loved seeing you guys at the post office the other day. She thinks Emerson looks just like a little Chadwick. I told her I thought that was funny because everyone else thinks he looks like Matt
Hey, Michelle! I'm glad you left a comment on my blog! What a cutie you have! My sister in law had a baby this year and named him Emerson :) Looks like life is good for ya!
That is a super cute picture of emerson. That's too bad you have to go back to work but then you will just be that much more excited to be with him when you can be. I totally almost put this background on my blog too because of the fun fall colors. I decided not to because I don't want to have to change it again soon.
Post a Comment