Saturday, November 3, 2012

Hualapai Mtn Hike

I haven't posted in almost a year.  Just in case anyone reads this besides family here's a quick update: Matt graduated Law school, took the bar, Emerson started Kindergarten, Matt passed the bar, got a job in Kingman, moved to Kingman last week, we are expecting a little girl in March.
 
So now that we are further from family I just might start posting few pictures.
 
Emerson really wanted to go hiking.  This morning we took the kids to Hualapai Mountain park and did a little exploring/ hiking.  It's only about 15 mins from our house and county employees get in free :-).
 

 The trail goes right under this fallen tree.
 A small deviation off the trail to this rock overhang.
 At the rock overhang
 Snack break
 We let the kids bring a few pieces of Halloween candy.  Emerson likes this cry baby gum which is very sour.  He face is hilarious too!





 Really not sure why I am in this really akward pose.
A tree right in the middle of the trail.  I figured my dad would like a picture of this, he likes unusual things like this.
 
Emerson wanted to keep hiking but Ella was done and since she's getting over a cough we let her decide.


1 loves:

AZ Chadwick's said...

Yeah for pictures and for cameras that take frame by frame shots. I'm crying and laughing all at the same time! Looks like you all had a fun time exploring your new backyard. Love you all!