I love, love. Let's take a vote of how many Kleenex boxes Michelle used watching this. It makes me teary at the thought of how much you guys miss each other, and it's not even me. Hang in there. 5 weeks will zoom by and you'll have a wonderful experience to look back on.
Such a cute couple! I miss you too Michelle...I am going to post my own video soon :) You guys are great, we are glad to have you as friends! I hope this month goes fast(er)
4 loves:
Sweet Matt. I won't spill the beans. I sense a little home sickness? Hang in there. Your family misses you too. Their love will sustain you.
I love, love. Let's take a vote of how many Kleenex boxes Michelle used watching this. It makes me teary at the thought of how much you guys miss each other, and it's not even me. Hang in there. 5 weeks will zoom by and you'll have a wonderful experience to look back on.
Okay, Michelle, how many times have you watched this? Matt, good work! You're a keeper!
Such a cute couple! I miss you too Michelle...I am going to post my own video soon :) You guys are great, we are glad to have you as friends! I hope this month goes fast(er)
Post a Comment