I'm not even going to apologize for not blogging in so long. I just had to take a break. Life was feeling overwhelming so I just stopped all the "extra" things and was trying to focus on the "more important" things. I hope to be a more regular blogger but I can't promise that either :-). For now here's a slight update.
Emerson and Ella Mae are best friends! Emerson tells me that often and it's so cute! We are blessed that these two get along so well and it's so fun to watch them interact together. We've been enjoying nice weather but even when it's cold Emerson still likes his shirt off when he's tired. Don't ask about the carrots I don't know why they insisted on having them. More evidence that they love each other. They were reading "their" books that my great aunt Cheryl made for them. Ella has a birth - 1 yr book and Emerson was reading his "all about me" book. The books are adorable!
*I can't get this picture to post the right direction* In Jan my brother proposed to Nicole! They are getting married the end of June (thanks guys for waiting until we get home :-). Of course I had to try and snap a few shots of the ring before he left, with my new camera.
3 loves:
Thanks for posting the pictures!
Your kinds are getting so big! Sigh. I'm glad you're blogging again (for now at least!), so that I can watch them grow.
Ella looks just like you in that picture of her lying on the couch! Where are you guys going before your brother's wedding? I love weddings! We'll be seeing you soon :).
Post a Comment