Last week Emerson turned 3 years old! We had a fun day celebrating his birthday with him! He's getting so big. He's so fun to watch and be around as he grows up. He's very smart and creative and such a good boy!

Our family (sadly this was the best picture of me... yuck!)

Emerson opening a book my mom's aunt Cheryl made for him all with pictures of him. It's
sooooo cute! We all love it!

The birthday card Allie made for Emerson. To: Allie from: Emerson. Kids are so cute! Emerson and Allie get along great!

Just a little excited

I never had good cake making experience in the past but even with that and Matt's almost constant "it would be so much easier to just buy a cake", "it would be cheaper", "your going to get
frustrated" (and he ended up right about most of it) I still decided to try and make one. It didn't turn out like I was planning but in the end I was happy with the result!
6 loves:
Your cake turned out great! You made it sound like you had no clue what you were doing. haha.
Thanks for hanging out while I was in town! I can't believe you have a three year old! We're old!
That cake looks great!! :) Happy Birthday to Emerson! And.. ps Michelle.. I need your address!!! Please. I'll give you my email so you don't have to try to post it somewhere crazy.... bell.jessie1@gmail.com.
THANK YOU!!
Are you kidding me?! That cake looks fantastic! Looks like you had a lot of fun
Your cake is awesome!! Can't believe Em is already three. Sigh . . .
I'm so glad you got a picture of Emerson with Aunt Cheryl's book and Allie with Emerson and the card she made for him. Very sweet! The cake turned out fantastic!
The cake looks awesome!! So cute!
Post a Comment