Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Future dental hygienist

Matt likes to brush his teeth while laying in bed. Frequently he tries to persuade me to brush his teeth for him. After all I am the hygienist and "I would do a better job". This never works because I do this all day, why should I do it at home too? Tonight Emerson was willing to help which shows he loves Matt more than I do (according to dad).

(P.S. you should NOT use that grip at home while brushing your teeth, it could cause damage)
Apparently Emerson wasn't done. Recently this is a face we see a lot. We are no strager to temper tantrums in this house!

5 loves:

Laura said...

Ah, temper tantrums. Starting early with the terrible twos, is he? :-) He's still cute!

Tim and Jennifer said...

That's funny. Kyle's started throwing fits too. I just laugh. Sorry about not getting together. Things ended up too hectic. I usually can manage to get everyone together once when I'm in Az, so hopefully next time! (whenever that is...)

Crystal said...

That is just too dang cute. That picture is probably wall-worthy!

Emilie said...

I think we need a little assitance teaching Charlie how to brush his teeth :) Looks like you had a blast on your cruise!

By the way, we are back!! Lets get together!

Bret and Steph said...

How cute! How are you guys by the way? Hope all is good and hope to see you soon!